Wednesday 30 June 2010

WHATS WRONG TO ME?

What’s wrong to me?

The long rail track goes

Parallel to the last limit of eyes,

In the horizon they meet

Or just let down to each other,

The winter evening often asked-

Some bizarre questions to me,

Blasphemy charged by crowd

Whenever I raised the voice

Against the mysterious object,

They are able to see the image!

What’s dilemma in the persona?

I couldn’t observe the divine ray-

The self classification goes on,

Several hours before the mirror

I touched my body parts, suspiciously

But nothing is differ than the

The priest, the next door persons

Since childhood I followed them

The priest and his kept lady

His infantile massager, cute boy

Peeping through the window-

The bad manner, he said me once

That time I was frightened

I couldn’t explained the meaning

Of curiosity and the pleasure to look

The two tracks meeting scene.

---Shantanu Sanyal

No comments: