Monday 28 June 2010

THE AUTOGRAPH

Autograph

Birth to death a long progression-

How to write in few obscure lines,

Nevertheless, I accept the weird bowl

The transparent liquid –venom or

Antidote, identity hidden in your heart,

Life unfolded the eyes, when you loved me

Sensation accelerated to explore the planet

Whenever you touched me,

The birth moments might be anywhere-

In the lips, lap, breasts, waist I don’t know

The meaning of the life, you

Underlined on every occasion, every moments

Sharing the colors of pleasure or pain

Emotions fused and became the unique

Dissection of the souls, God knows!

Not easy to make the lines on the waves,

The two equations reciprocal-

The bonding is beyond the science,

I loved you more than myself

The death is only imagination,

I crossed the circle of apprehension

Whenever found my neck in to the joined

Two delicate but attached arms

I desire rebirth and die –over and over

To love you forever ---------------------------

-----Shantanu Sanyal

No comments: