Tuesday 29 June 2010

THE DEFEAT

THE DEFEAT

May be, you have been forget-

Amazing treaty once performed

Between us, in the rain forest,

I plucked the rare - blue orchid

From the canopy of the tall tree,

And proved you the loyalty------

The swapping moment was superb

For a kiss you broken the promise

And ran away into the dense jungle,

For getting back you, whole the life

I became the wild, primitive, maniac

The stalwart desire s depth

Made me the everlasting blaze

The breathless search of that love

Dragged me from heaven to hell

Often, I realize the mistake of past

And no more wait for promise

Separation teased to defeat

And loosing you converted me into

The aggression, now I am the -

Most possessive man in the world,

Just try to meet me again.

--Shantanu Sanyal

No comments: