Tuesday 15 June 2010

the hansome beast

a creation of unknown creator
uncivilised,uncultured but innocent
horrid,dreadful with desert beauty
full of masculine vigor and vitality
love me beyond the constraint--she said.
inner wilderness clicked
aggravation was made me lunatic
and i began to love her in a cyclonic way
slowly physical evolution was changed
without any indication
bones, limbs, outer and inner
brain , heart, every thing altered
extreme ecstacy didnt allow me to think
whats going wrong interal the persona
concealed lust, intense hunger
made me passionate to her love
as monsoon clouds breaks on the mountains
thirsty flames absorbed me over and over
i became the torrential rain
falling on the barren valley persistently
abundant streams and tributries
originated from my muscles
now i considered the matured beast
i dont know,my evolution was natural
or she utilized me--?
its difficult to classify
who was the prey?
and who was the killer!
i am only a handsome beast now,
as they used to call me.
i love my identification.
--SHANTANU SANYAL

No comments: