Thursday 1 July 2010

TOUCH ME AGAIN

Touch me again

I don’t know, where gone all

The saturated, informal kisses

Intentionally killing by smile

Touching the forbidden stems,

Agitation to forced blossom---

Conspired appeal, the challenge

To break the detention of purity

Compulsion into contamination,

I don’t know, where evaporated

The condensed dark clouds--

The valley of life was infertile

And remained died as wind change

The direction to unknown land,

I still sitting, closing my eyes

As once you surprised from the

Back, slowly closing my eyes

And asked the trace of fingers

The decade passed, the question

I don’t know, lost introduction

Where gone all the known feelings,

Face reading of each other

Hours to look through the eyes

Holding the hands, walking slowly

On the unknown path and

Often disappeared in misty dusk

I don’t know, where gone all the

Thriving tall trees of strange bloom,

Dry foliages has been scattered

Besides the streets of life

Seasons persistently stripping

The emotions before the blossom

Don’t know, where gone the cotton-

Dipped in love to cover the wound

For recovery before the winter----

Perhaps, one day wind will change

The direction, trees didn’t release

The hope, the desire of re flowering

I don’t know, dreams alter the life-

----Shantanu Sanyal

No comments: