Friday 2 July 2010

DISREGARDED PURE FACE

Disregarded pure face



In the late night, frequently

Heartening screams break

The pin drop silence, knock

On the door, always force me

To invite the unwanted guest,

The psycho semi exposed guy

Addicted, bleeding from the leg

Wants some favor, some money,

No one loves him in the society

Whole the day wandering

Jobless, no dreams, no life---

Drop out from the school

Next door man told me once

Why you giving shelter to a felon?

Difficult to explain my emotion

Some pieces of loaf, a cup coffee

Bandage on the stabbed wound

Keeping the hand on the head

Sharing some unpleasant moment,

The filthy body odor, listening-

The slang, abusive words-

The patches of died burned skin

Whole the body, marks of cuts,

Inhumanity s gift by muscled cops

Soul, body, heart, emotion, gender

Everything is damaged by the world,

The trust and love towards me-

If could retuned back for some more

Days in his life, please let me

Tag the criminal too,

I am ready to donate my beautiful

And luxurious nights,

I love the disregarded pure face

For a miracle in his life—

Sleepless nights are irrelevant.

--Shantanu Sanyal

No comments: